They are not accepting my Proof fo address

Vall_lopez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have been struggling this week since my account has been limited. The only requirements they can't accept was my proof of address, since I am still not living on my own, my utility bills stated with the name of my parents. So, the documents that has a strong proof of my address was limited to community clearance, birth certificate, and some school documents. I don't know what to submit to them, since the document I have send to them was already denied. If you guys have experienced the same case. Would you help me with this one? I am from Philippines by the. Way. Feel free to suggest or anything, I just want to end this situation. I really need the money on my account. I am looking forward for your response. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Vall_lopez, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum. 

I would recommend providing a copy of your bank/card statement. As the financial information on your PayPal account must belong to yourself, the name and address on your bank/card statement will match the information you have registered on your PayPal account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Vall_lopez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Unfortunately, I don't have any bank account yet, the bank I link to my account was my boyfriends account, since he is the one that has a work yet. I also submit a community clearance stating my name and residency, but they not still accepted it. Is there any possible way you can suggest me to do? I really need your help about this situation 😞 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I'm afraid you cannot use another person's bank account on your PayPal account and we must receive a proof of address for the account holder to comply with regulations. If you are unable to provide the information, I'm afraid the account will remain limited. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Vall_lopez
Contributor
Contributor

I had his permission with it. Since again, I am still a student. And I do not have one yet. Can you help me what can I submit rather than bank accounts statements, and utility bills? that would really if you could suggest me, since I am struggling with it for almost 2 weeks 😞

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

We accept a copy of:
- Utility bills (phone and broadband services, health insurance, gas, water, electricity, etc.)
- Bank or credit card statements
- Your driving licence. (Note: We can only accept a driving licence if: it shows your address, it's been issued within the last 12 months, and it's accompanied by another valid government-issued photo ID)
- Your printed payslip.

We do not accept:
- Invoices
- Partial Documents.

Please note: The document must show your full name and address as registered on the PayPal account. The document cannot be older than 12 months and should be fully legible.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Vall_lopez
Contributor
Contributor

okay I will work with that. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

You're welcome! 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Vall_lopez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I also want to ask what under I will going to choose for submitting my printed payslip? Is it bank or card statement or in govt. Issued documents?
Login to Me Too

Vall_lopez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I am very sad to tell but the printed payslip that I send, as you suggested to be submitted was still not accepted by the PayPal, I don't have any options. This is taking to much time. Is there any available way to solve this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.