There needs to be EXCEPTIONS...

DrPoitier7
New Community Member

I purchased a charm bracelet right before the Pandemic. Needless to say by the time I received the charms and the bracelet, my state was on full lockdown. By mid August we could start venturing out so I finally tried to put the bracelet on. When I placed the hook in the clasp, it broke. So after waiting to wear this half full Pandora bracelet, I cannot due to the break. I take it to a jeweler who is unable to repair it. The clasp was defective. Now I contact the seller on Ebay as PayPal suggests. They first deny they sold it to me unless I prove it. Then when I prove it and they admit the sale, they accuse me of wearing it for 6 months and trying to get an exchange. The pandemic is not a secret so they know people are not out wearing jewelry and though I have explained this, they still tell me TOUGH LUCK... There needs to be something I can do for a $73 bracelet I have bought charms for and I could not even wear once... Six months and it is broken???? There has to be some justice....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.