There is NO mechanism in place to appeal a Paypal Resolution Center decision

Cgnscnti
Contributor
Contributor

There is NO mechanism in place for a BUYER to appeal a Paypal so-called resolution center's decision against you. They tell you to go to the "more about your account link"... such a link does not exist. They tell you to go to the closed cases in the center and click the Appeal button next to your case.. such an appeal button does not exist. Tho they DO tell you you have ten days and only ten days to appeal the case. At this rate, it will take me ten days to simply contact them because the mechanism they have in place is a daisy chain of dead ends I believe only in an attempt to frustrate the buyer into giving up. Has ANYONE found a way to dispute a decision?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cgnscnti 

If you can't get in touch with PayPal, you also have the option to otherwise dispute through your card issuer, if that's how you paid, as per section "Dispute with us or your card issuer":

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#purchase-protection

Or opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your dispute if you did not pay with card. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

marcodelf
Contributor
Contributor

Cgnscnti, I agree paypal make it impossible to appeal their decision, I don't think paypal want to ban these rogue traders because they still make money from them and #@#@ the buyers. I have posted a message on this forum asking people to go on social media and tell everybody how badly PAYPAL treat their buyers.

Login to Me Too

Cgnscnti
Contributor
Contributor

They have responded to me this morning telling to go to this link or to that link...neither one fo which exists. When I press them... they go dark. It is ridiculous and I believe it is simply a daisy chain mechanism, to frustrate the buyer until they give up and go away. Meanwhile, there are sellers out there who are Complete scams...and should be banned from this mechanism. If PayPal banned them then it would help a lot of buyers from both Facebook and eBay from getting ripped off. This seller I am disputing... his "store website" doesn't even EXIST any longer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.