Theft

Astauko
New Community Member

Speechless.Someone has stolen my phone and Gained access to my paypal. I have been trying to get ahold of PayPal all day to just lock my account at least and possibly dispute the last two transactions but I cannot find any help the resolution center denied my claim because the only thing I could put it in under was unauthorized transaction. After reviewing it it said it was in my pattern this is bulshit. I thought this all day and now it is 2 in the morning and I cannot talked to them or try again until at the am. I would suggest any other system band PayPal. They used to be the name and security back in the day. Besides they're becoming obsolete. We're crypto currency that are coming out. They're big answer to this was to allow you to hold Bitcoin she cannot use it to buy or sell. I'm just really let down by this company that I've used for over a decade. I cannot even find a way to send an email to them that's why I'm feeling this out here.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.