The product does not as described

tbadarevski
Contributor
Contributor

The product does not as described but paypal don't help me.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @tbadarevski 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency.  I'm sorry to hear that you received an item which is "significantly not as described" or not as what you order and i don't want you to feel that PayPal did not help you on this.  Have you already filed a dispute on this?  If No, then this link will definitely help you https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-didn%E2%80%99t-receive-the-item-i-purchased-or-it%E2%8... just click this link and it will guide you in reporting this.   Now if you already file a dispute and want to know the status of the dispute then kindly check your email because PayPal always send updates with regards to your disputes.  If you want to speak with our customer service representative in which currently phone support is not available but no worries as  PayPal just open a chat support to service our customer all you have to do is login to your PayPal account and go to Message Center look for the option for Chat wherein you can be able to chat with customer service and they will be more than willing to assist you.  Stay safe and God Bless you and your family.

Login to Me Too

tbadarevski
Contributor
Contributor

I open case on 18.02.2020 but from paypal received this messages:
We are denying your case(s)
We received the case(s) you filed on 18 February 2020
We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s).
This decision was made because PayPal Purchase Protection only covers goods or services that weren’t delivered or are not as described.

I am unpleasantly surprised by the response from PayPal.
Product from the beginning does not work as described. The description says that from it by pressing different buttons are gettiing: Purified water, 4 types Alvalinity water, 2 types Acidicy water. Write that you can get water pH value of Ph3,5 to Ph10,5 depending on which button is pressed. But with pH meter I discovered that I get from Ionizer adds water with pH 6.8 to pH 7.7.
I recorded a video, uploaded on youtube <removed> and contacted the seller. After some correspondence which lasted nearly a month I got sellers’ instructions. The seller wrote that I should adjust the settings. I adjusted the settings, but there were hardly any changes. I asked the seller to refund the money I paid, in the amount of 318 EUR. My last messages from Feb 19 and Feb 25, 2020 I have not received a responce.
I bought the Ionizer because of certain health problems that can be treated with alcaline and acidic water.
Please help me and tell me what to do.

Best regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.