The merchant only ships within US

Xelementz
Contributor
Contributor

I have business account and I have removed all the limits from "Block payments" section. In my website, I only use PayPal for payment. I'm not using PayPal for shipping and I do shipping around the world by myself and completely outside of PayPal. 

When visitors try to pay for the item, they get message "The merchant only ships within US". 

Searched in community but I can figure out what to do.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Xelementz
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted support and looks like there is a misleading option in business account setting. 
This is how they resolved the issue for me:
In Account Setting/Payment References/Block payments
There is an option "Block non-U.S shipping address". You need to set it to "Yes" !!!
Right looks like the option works unlike. ?
After setting it to "Yes" non-US countries was able to pay.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

T_Harman
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue with this. It's been reported by multiple international customers and all international purchases have stopped. I would think PayPal should be liable for this. Especially when business customers reach out for help and don't get any. This has me seriously considering other options.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Xelementz
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted support and looks like there is a misleading option in business account setting. 
This is how they resolved the issue for me:
In Account Setting/Payment References/Block payments
There is an option "Block non-U.S shipping address". You need to set it to "Yes" !!!
Right looks like the option works unlike. ?
After setting it to "Yes" non-US countries was able to pay.

Login to Me Too

T_Harman
Contributor
Contributor
Wow. That IS misleading. I uninstalled my PayPal plugin and reinstalled it and it seems to be working now without changing any setting in my PayPal account. Thank you for following up!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.