The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up- escalate to filing claim! You still won’t get much, but it’s the principle of it all.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
There’s no solution! Just a delaying tactic !
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BP
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed also. PayPal sucks they do nothing to help you. I do shopping on EBAY and I am limiting my use of PayPal and using other credit cards. I agree paypal must own this Vango group.

Login to Me Too

GRPilot
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this complaint logged as solved ???? Author is still waiting for his money.

Clicked on link to view solution and nothing happens. Is someone (PayPal) making

false claims ???? Very strange !!!!! Not pleased with the non-action of PayPal from

the look of the entries many many users have been scammed. Is PayPal an accessory

to this bait ans switch scam ????

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it is obviously a bait and switch. PayPal is a participant in this fraud. If you refuse to accept 10 or 15% refund , they just say return item fir full refund. But ... to return costs more than the product, plus you never get a real return address.
Login to Me Too

Krackerj120
I was also was scammed by these people . I ordered two necklaces for Mother's Day never received them open Claim against them. they talked me into closing the claim by giving me tracking numbers for the items when I checked the tracking numbers they were fake and PayPal will not let me reopen the claim back up so I lost $73 to these vango group scammers
Login to Me Too

jmmkona1234
I didn’t realize there was such a problem with this company until I opened a case. I placed an order for customized bracelets I saw on FB, not realizing it was a Chinese company. Had I known I wouldn’t have ordered. I contacted the company after a couple of weeks of not receiving shipping information. We played the email tag game for a few more weeks and I told them I wanted to cancel the order. The order hadn’t even processed. They wanted me to keep the order open by offering a 5% discount and a face mask. They told me they couldn’t ship the items until I closed the case. I told them I couldn’t close the case until I received either my bracelets or my total refund. In a couple days I received my refund. I was fortunate. I’ll never order from them again though or off of a FB ad.
Login to Me Too

DrTammy
I was scammed to by some jewelry. They only agreed to refund 10$ and when I said no then they offered to refund it all but I have to ship the item back which cost more money. If I had known it was a China company I would not have purchased.
Login to Me Too

latenightuser2
Contributor
Contributor
Can PayPal tell me what I purchased
Login to Me Too

Batman_0001
New Community Member

I ordered  a Drone  from  Vango .. They  sent me a piece  of Junk..

They  want  $ 100  US  to send it back.. So  they  offered  me a refund  of 30 % ..

This is  how  they  scam  you..  They  keep  the  other  70 % .. 

Never  again..  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.