Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

SOLVED
soonerbroad
Contributor

Re: The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

Don’t give up- escalate to filing claim! You still won’t get much, but it’s the principle of it all.
soonerbroad
Contributor

There’s no solution! Just a delaying tactic !
mk4345
Contributor

I have been scammed also. PayPal sucks they do nothing to help you. I do shopping on EBAY and I am limiting my use of PayPal and using other credit cards. I agree paypal must own this Vango group.

GRPilot
Contributor

Why is this complaint logged as solved ???? Author is still waiting for his money.

Clicked on link to view solution and nothing happens. Is someone (PayPal) making

false claims ???? Very strange !!!!! Not pleased with the non-action of PayPal from

the look of the entries many many users have been scammed. Is PayPal an accessory

to this bait ans switch scam ????

soonerbroad
Contributor

Yes, it is obviously a bait and switch. PayPal is a participant in this fraud. If you refuse to accept 10 or 15% refund , they just say return item fir full refund. But ... to return costs more than the product, plus you never get a real return address.
Krackerj120

I was also was scammed by these people . I ordered two necklaces for Mother's Day never received them open Claim against them. they talked me into closing the claim by giving me tracking numbers for the items when I checked the tracking numbers they were fake and PayPal will not let me reopen the claim back up so I lost $73 to these vango group scammers
Ellihug
Contributor

After I raised a dispute, PayPal contacted Vango and they gave me a tracking number with 17track.net. I followed it for 9 days from Heifei City to the Shanghai Airport on March 29th. It hasn't moved since then and I have escalated this to a claim. One question- Why is Charmin toilet paper shipping from China, where it is not manufactured?
Dar1946
Contributor

I ordered $65.98 worth but it isn’t Charmin, it is Charmix. It took forever to come and when it did the rolls have no center hole plus the paper is so thin it can’t be used. I have put in a complaint to get the money credited as of today.
GmaGrace
Contributor

I too have been scammed.  PayPal indicates they cannot vet so many vendors but I would think that with the number of complaints on the Vango Group it would indicate a serious problem.  I paid this group $35.00+ to receive ten rolls of tube less paper.  Definitely not Charmin as advertised and shown in the ads pictures.  The identical add has been presented under sevteral names as well.  I have reported Vango to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (https://complaint.ic3.gov) I have not had a response from them.  I seems a number of Chinese companies have been posting ads that seem to be from this country but are scams. They are obviously taking advantage of the virus pandemic and are scam selling a number of products that they have no intention of fulfilling.   Neither Pay Pal nor Facebook seem interested in protecting their users. 

We definitley need to be wary and way more cautious and purchase only from known USA vendors.   

tervsue

Exactly! I am never purchasing from Facebook Ads again!