The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Blame Facebook along with PayPal. You have a better chance if you didn’t received the nasty stuff some of us received. Escalate to claim status.
Login to Me Too

dianebowden17
New Community Member

I too have gotten scammed by this company.  I ordered a beautiful wreath from what I thought was Etsy and got a plastic wreath that my grandchild could have made better!  PayPal did reimburse me the full amount today, however, I wonder why they are still allowing them to do business through them as your posts are a year old and mine just happened.  I see they also go by the name Bingo.  PayPal, you guys scare me that you are allowing this company to use you as their vendor.

Login to Me Too

msgrandma1949
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I agree. So many scams from them and yet PayPal doesn't cut them off. I wonder why?
Login to Me Too

KarolTaylor

I too was taken in by this scam: 10 rolls of tp that would work for my Barbie doll for $38.99.  I'm totally at fault for falling for this scam; however, wondering if PayPal has a list of scam vendors so they could at least warn us when we try to make a purchase.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Not your fault ! You had no way of knowing it was a frauds PayPal was even innocent at first, I guess, but not in last 30 days or more . They had enough warnings that they should have shut them down !
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal gets their money. We’re the ones ripped off by scam artists !
Login to Me Too

tervsue

That is what I told Paypal- Bait and switch!

Login to Me Too

dmoe1414
Contributor
Contributor

I had this happen to but accidently hit 2 instead of one. received one package but not the other and paypal closed the case in vango favor so I got **bleep** twice

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.