cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

I replied and thought I was buying 2 necklaces. Engraved with my children’s names.
Highlighted

Vango does not sound like a Chinese company. If I had known it was in China I never would have ordered! I accidentally ordered masks from a Chinese company but through Amazon and I received the correct product! Never from Facebook again and the Paypal protection is worthless!

Highlighted

I ordered 2 necklaces and never received them. After trying to file a claim on PayPal, I now see I was not the only one who made this mistake. I really irks me that PayPal will not stand behind its users.
Highlighted
Contributor

Blame Facebook along with PayPal. You have a better chance if you didn’t received the nasty stuff some of us received. Escalate to claim status.
Highlighted

I too was taken in by this scam: 10 rolls of tp that would work for my Barbie doll for $38.99.  I'm totally at fault for falling for this scam; however, wondering if PayPal has a list of scam vendors so they could at least warn us when we try to make a purchase.

Highlighted
Contributor

Not your fault ! You had no way of knowing it was a frauds PayPal was even innocent at first, I guess, but not in last 30 days or more . They had enough warnings that they should have shut them down !
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal gets their money. We’re the ones ripped off by scam artists !
Highlighted

That is what I told Paypal- Bait and switch!

Highlighted
Contributor

I had this happen to but accidently hit 2 instead of one. received one package but not the other and paypal closed the case in vango favor so I got **bleep** twice