The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Ellihug
Contributor
Contributor
After I raised a dispute, PayPal contacted Vango and they gave me a tracking number with 17track.net. I followed it for 9 days from Heifei City to the Shanghai Airport on March 29th. It hasn't moved since then and I have escalated this to a claim. One question- Why is Charmin toilet paper shipping from China, where it is not manufactured?
Login to Me Too

Dar1946
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered $65.98 worth but it isn’t Charmin, it is Charmix. It took forever to come and when it did the rolls have no center hole plus the paper is so thin it can’t be used. I have put in a complaint to get the money credited as of today.
Login to Me Too

GmaGrace
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been scammed.  PayPal indicates they cannot vet so many vendors but I would think that with the number of complaints on the Vango Group it would indicate a serious problem.  I paid this group $35.00+ to receive ten rolls of tube less paper.  Definitely not Charmin as advertised and shown in the ads pictures.  The identical add has been presented under sevteral names as well.  I have reported Vango to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (https://complaint.ic3.gov) I have not had a response from them.  I seems a number of Chinese companies have been posting ads that seem to be from this country but are scams. They are obviously taking advantage of the virus pandemic and are scam selling a number of products that they have no intention of fulfilling.   Neither Pay Pal nor Facebook seem interested in protecting their users. 

We definitley need to be wary and way more cautious and purchase only from known USA vendors.   

Login to Me Too

tervsue

Exactly! I am never purchasing from Facebook Ads again!

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Me either, and that’s a shame, because probably a few legit company’s on there. Can’t take the chance, especially if PayPal is involved.
Login to Me Too

photosbyfern
Contributor
Contributor
Have you escalated this issue?
Login to Me Too

rico3680
Contributor
Contributor

This is what you are going to get - total ripoff

IMG_1347.jpeg

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Trust me, if you get anything it’s not Charmin ! Tiny rolls of something that’s suppose to be toilet paper. No answer from them, no refund! Where is PayPal and how do I send them pictures of this trash ???!?
Login to Me Too

tervsue

I have been trying to get an address to send it to Paypal since they will not give me an address for the Vango Group that the U.S. Post office will accept!

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
China delayed reporting the virus earlier to hoard PPE, so I wouldn’t doubt they hoarded toilet paper, also. Or, they just used that picture to **bleep** us all, knowing it was going to be really the trash they sent me all along.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.