The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

tervsue

I am out $59.50!

Login to Me Too

rico3680
Contributor
Contributor

They got me for $126.   TOTAL BAIT AND SWITCHIMG_1347.jpeg

Login to Me Too

LesterC
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, I see at least 15 different instances where the Vango Group ripped someone off! And now they ripped me off!! Why does PayPal continue sending our money to these thrives? There are enough of us that PayPal needs to start a class action law suite against The Vango Group. Because PayPal is liable. This is an ongoing scam that PayPal sends out money with the knowledge that this business is a sham and going to get ripped off. I suggest PayPal get their attorneys and begin s class action law suite against the Vango Group. And if they don't one of us should start a class action law suite and include PayPal because it becomes a liability issue because they are taking our money and sending it to a business where everyone that is trying to get, in my case 20 rolls of Charmin toilet paper for nearly $40 and getting 10 skinny rolls of paper in an unmarked clear plastic. Much different then advertised. With the consistent evidence of all of us getting ripped off PayPal is an accomplice. So PayPal needs to get busy to not only get our money back but a bigger sum for getting took during this Coronavirus period of being taken advantage of. And turning these fools into the BBB and getting shut down. PayPal is a reputable business that needs to take these crooks down and take care of all of us at the same time that shouldn't have got caught in this web. It went on far too long and too many of us shouldn't have had to suffer and have to do all this paperwork. Some of us are essential workers that don't deserve to be treated like this!!
Login to Me Too

Oceanreefer
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed by them.  I ordered through a ad on Facebook.  I will never order anything on FB, they allow anyone and everyone to post things and FB does not screen anything unless it is to their political liking.  PapPal is aware of the fraudulent company and they should not allow anyone to send money to them.  I blame myself for not checking to see where it was coming from.  I will not ever buy anything that is coming from China again.

Login to Me Too

Tbcalifornia
New Community Member

I purchased through a Facebook ad as well, do you recall what the ad was for that you ordered?

Login to Me Too

msgrandma1949
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. It was an add for a lot of Charmin toilet paper. I have never received ANYTHING. I have a claim pending.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Specifically said, and pictured Charmin. Received nasty something instead ! FBI not interested since it wasn’t an Internet auction😡 And, yes, I did contact them. If PayPal won’t help I will go above them !
Login to Me Too

I replied and thought I was buying 2 necklaces. Engraved with my children’s names.
Login to Me Too

tervsue

Vango does not sound like a Chinese company. If I had known it was in China I never would have ordered! I accidentally ordered masks from a Chinese company but through Amazon and I received the correct product! Never from Facebook again and the Paypal protection is worthless!

Login to Me Too

I ordered 2 necklaces and never received them. After trying to file a claim on PayPal, I now see I was not the only one who made this mistake. I really irks me that PayPal will not stand behind its users.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.