The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

tervsue

If you receive it -you will not get Charmin- you will get 12 rolls of miniature toilet paper- Chinese brand. Total package measures 5" x 13" (yes inches) and that is supposed to equal 96 rolls as stated in the ad! You are better off never receiving it because if you do then you will be expected to mail it back to China in order to get the refund and they only give you an address in Chinese that the U.S. post office will not accept. No help from Paypal and by the time I get a usable address (if ever) the time frame will have expired! 

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
If your fate is like the rest of ours, best you might get back is $6.00. I haven’t even been offered that. I’m afraid to even open that trash we received. We all only ordered, because of the product pictures. Intentionally fraudulent ad. PayPal and Facebook should be fighting this fight for us ! But.. they don’t care.
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s the fraud element. They didn’t advertise toilet paper, they advertised Charmin and Bounty products complete with pictures !! That’s blatant fraud ! Inexcusable for PayPal and Facebook to not be taking care of this issue !!
Login to Me Too

GRPilot
Contributor
Contributor

The overwhelming majority of people who ordered Charmin received a Chinese brand of toilet paper. I received a product called Chanrow. It is cordless toilet paper. It is a typical bait and switch .com that appears to be going on for months. PayPal has arranged for me to get a full refund of $59.99. All I have to do is to pay to send the product back. It costs $72.25 in postage and the clerk at the Post Office indicated that the return address supplied by PayPal doesn't appear to be in the correct format and probably would not be delivered. Waiting for a response from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BO
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed 38.94 received 10 rolls of 1/4 of a standard roll. REQ SEVERAL TIMES TO CANCEL THEY REFUSED OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. Scumbags taking advantage of people KARMA will get you. Watch for it They also go under name of MAYORWELL
Login to Me Too

LesterC
Contributor
Contributor
This was exactly what happened to me! I cannot believe that a class action lawsuit hasn't been initiated. PayPal should initiate one, if not one of us should initiate one and include PayPal making them liable as they are sending our money to a business that is ripping people off and is being documented by what appears everyone!
Login to Me Too

tervsue

Paypal is definitely supporting this company!

Login to Me Too

Karen212
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and PayPal closed the case! Looks like they had plenty of complaints and didn't do anything to help us...
Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
They closed mine and I can’t find out how to escalate to claim , or reopen it ! Received trash !
Login to Me Too

lauraskenny
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed. I want my $35.98 back. Come on PayPal take care of your customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.