The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

reg388
Contributor
Contributor
All I want is my money back, $65”98. Why hasn’t the Vango Group come forward. Instead I got 24 rolls of toilet paper. They were all wrapped inside the package. Scam, Scam, Scam, Fraudsters, Fraudsters. X 2
Login to Me Too

tervsue

You got 24 rolls of miniature toilet paper. I only got 12! and no Paper towels! SCAM

Login to Me Too

Oceanreefer
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem and PayPal is doing pretty much nothing about it.  

Login to Me Too

keldel01
New Community Member

I am sorry to hear that you too were scammed.  I am still waiting for the $59.99 that I too was scammed.  Why would Paypal or any other site not shut them down?  I purchased from them because I thought they were legit and they went to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
That’s been my point all along. I’m even giving them some slack for not knowing they were crooks in the beginning...BUT...somewhere during the 300 complaints against that same company, for the same fraudulent activity ), they should have gotten the hint !
Login to Me Too

tervsue

That is why I am saying that Paypal is supporting this SCAM Company! Since they have had all these complaints they know that the US Post Office will not accept an address totally in Chinese and yet that is what they sent me one the shipping label and then no help all day! Employees on the chats kept telling me they were transferring my call to someone who could help and I needed to stay on the chat and then no one ever picks up!

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
To me that makes PayPal and Facebook as guilty as these crooked companies.
Login to Me Too

tervsue

Paypal is still supporting this scam company. I purchased their advertised TP and Paper towels on March 19th. Did not receive anything until the end of April and it was NOT what was advertised at all. TP was 12 rolls of miniature rolls of Chinese toilet paper and NO paper towels. Advertised was 3 Mega rolls packages of Charmin Toilet Paper (ad said was equal to 96 regular rolls)! The toilet paper package they sent measured 5" x 13"- yes inches!  Paypal said I had to return the product to China by May 30th (told to me on the 20th) and gave me an shipping label in Chinese! The US postal service will not accept a Chinese address!  I tried all day to get an address in English with no luck! Now there is a holiday weekend so I will not get a correct address until next week and have very little time to get it back before the time expires!

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
You can’t return it. The few people actually that could return it, were charge nearly as much postage as they paid for that trash. The fact that the whole ad was fraudulent, should get our money back period without trying to return it !
Login to Me Too

misslibra60
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to get my money back. Why does PayPal continue to support this Vango Group? Interestingly, I was refunded almost $30 for something else I was ripped off for at the same time I purchased the Charmin scam.  It is clearly fraud. I was promised 40 double rolls of Charmin Ultra. I received 2 packages of 10 rolls each some tiny rolls of brownish paper product (total 20 rolls) looks like tp but not sure..it is in a green and clear plastic package with pandas on it. I have read online there is an appeals process on PayPal, but I have yet to find it on the site. Currently, I am 'messaging' with someone at PayPal but not in real time. ...it's like leave a text type message and in a few hours or whenever, someone texts you back. I don't have for patience to sit at the computer waiting a few hours for a reply, so it is taking a long time to resolve this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.