Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

That’s been my point all along. I’m even giving them some slack for not knowing they were crooks in the beginning...BUT...somewhere during the 300 complaints against that same company, for the same fraudulent activity ), they should have gotten the hint !
Highlighted

That is why I am saying that Paypal is supporting this SCAM Company! Since they have had all these complaints they know that the US Post Office will not accept an address totally in Chinese and yet that is what they sent me one the shipping label and then no help all day! Employees on the chats kept telling me they were transferring my call to someone who could help and I needed to stay on the chat and then no one ever picks up!

Highlighted
Contributor

To me that makes PayPal and Facebook as guilty as these crooked companies.
Highlighted

Paypal is still supporting this scam company. I purchased their advertised TP and Paper towels on March 19th. Did not receive anything until the end of April and it was NOT what was advertised at all. TP was 12 rolls of miniature rolls of Chinese toilet paper and NO paper towels. Advertised was 3 Mega rolls packages of Charmin Toilet Paper (ad said was equal to 96 regular rolls)! The toilet paper package they sent measured 5" x 13"- yes inches!  Paypal said I had to return the product to China by May 30th (told to me on the 20th) and gave me an shipping label in Chinese! The US postal service will not accept a Chinese address!  I tried all day to get an address in English with no luck! Now there is a holiday weekend so I will not get a correct address until next week and have very little time to get it back before the time expires!

Highlighted
Contributor

You can’t return it. The few people actually that could return it, were charge nearly as much postage as they paid for that trash. The fact that the whole ad was fraudulent, should get our money back period without trying to return it !
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal denied my claim against Vango Group. Said the merchant said they sent the merchandise. Simple as that.
Highlighted
Contributor

Don’t give up- escalate to filing claim! You still won’t get much, but it’s the principle of it all.
Highlighted
Contributor

There’s no solution! Just a delaying tactic !
Highlighted
Contributor

After I raised a dispute, PayPal contacted Vango and they gave me a tracking number with 17track.net. I followed it for 9 days from Heifei City to the Shanghai Airport on March 29th. It hasn't moved since then and I have escalated this to a claim. One question- Why is Charmin toilet paper shipping from China, where it is not manufactured?
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered $65.98 worth but it isn’t Charmin, it is Charmix. It took forever to come and when it did the rolls have no center hole plus the paper is so thin it can’t be used. I have put in a complaint to get the money credited as of today.