Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

I too was scammed by them.  I ordered through a ad on Facebook.  I will never order anything on FB, they allow anyone and everyone to post things and FB does not screen anything unless it is to their political liking.  PapPal is aware of the fraudulent company and they should not allow anyone to send money to them.  I blame myself for not checking to see where it was coming from.  I will not ever buy anything that is coming from China again.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I purchased through a Facebook ad as well, do you recall what the ad was for that you ordered?

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes. It was an add for a lot of Charmin toilet paper. I have never received ANYTHING. I have a claim pending.
Highlighted
Contributor

Specifically said, and pictured Charmin. Received nasty something instead ! FBI not interested since it wasn’t an Internet auction😡 And, yes, I did contact them. If PayPal won’t help I will go above them !
Highlighted

I replied and thought I was buying 2 necklaces. Engraved with my children’s names.
Highlighted

Vango does not sound like a Chinese company. If I had known it was in China I never would have ordered! I accidentally ordered masks from a Chinese company but through Amazon and I received the correct product! Never from Facebook again and the Paypal protection is worthless!

Highlighted

I ordered 2 necklaces and never received them. After trying to file a claim on PayPal, I now see I was not the only one who made this mistake. I really irks me that PayPal will not stand behind its users.
Highlighted
Contributor

Blame Facebook along with PayPal. You have a better chance if you didn’t received the nasty stuff some of us received. Escalate to claim status.
Highlighted

I too was taken in by this scam: 10 rolls of tp that would work for my Barbie doll for $38.99.  I'm totally at fault for falling for this scam; however, wondering if PayPal has a list of scam vendors so they could at least warn us when we try to make a purchase.

Highlighted
Contributor

Not your fault ! You had no way of knowing it was a frauds PayPal was even innocent at first, I guess, but not in last 30 days or more . They had enough warnings that they should have shut them down !