The VANGO GROUP SCAM SCAM SCAM, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS, FRAUDSTERS

reg388
Contributor
Contributor

First off the VANGO GROUP SCAM, is nothing short of FRAUDSTERS. I also paid $65.98 us dollars to them for Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 40 Count Family Mega Rolls, 20 count Free Shipping. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

Login to Me Too
87 REPLIES 87

Indyjohn691
New Community Member
Got me for 35.97 same charmin scam. Will let bank go after them since I used debit card for this
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BM
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been Scammed by this group for toilet paper. How do I get in touch with this group so I can request an email and response. I work hard for my money and I am not about to give it away to a bunch of scammers. Please help!
Login to Me Too
Solved

reg388
Contributor
Contributor
If you really want your money back send an email to PayPal. The Vango Group. Fraudsters, Fraudsters, Fraudsters. Still haven’t received my $65.98 back.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BO
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal wont stop this company they are as much fault as Vango is.
Login to Me Too

msgrandma1949
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered toilet paper on March 9. They sent me a fake tracking number and here is what I found out about their "tracking" system. They just wait for your claim time to expire. "If you bought something that is tracked by 17track.net then most likely that is a fraud transaction. The website appears it's shipping and tracking product that I purchased, but it is using a scammer tactics. Product I purchased is "tracked" via a fake Chinese "tracking" website. Showing that it is still in China. My friends who are in China already told me China has been opened for a month(since March). The scammer is faking tracking, but the product is not moving, (if there is any product at all!) and waiting for your payment gateway refund period to expire. Please stop these scammers from scamming people at such a vulnerable time!" Paypal: You need to ban this group. I also have another order for a mask and filters. This will probably have the same outcome. Also called "Light in the Box". I want my money back!
Login to Me Too

tervsue

I received the product- Not what was advertised at all! Looks like TP made for a doll! Ad said it was Charmin equal to 96 rolls- this would not equal 3 rolls! You are better off not getting it since now they say I must return it by May 30th for a refund. It will cost me $27.00 to send it back but I can not do it because they only provided an address in Chinese and the U.S. post office will not accept unless it is in English!  If this many people have complained to Paypal they know this and are just supporting this company!

Login to Me Too

GRPilot
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal stated all I have to do is send the order back and I would get a refund of $59.99. One problem is that when I went to the Post Office I was informed it would cost $72.25. Also when I showed the clerk the address, he indicated that it was not the correct format and likely would not get delivered.  Still waiting for a response from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

soonerbroad
Contributor
Contributor
Happening to all of us and PayPal couldn’t care less. They offer you $5 or $6 and if you decline, which I did, they blow you off with this scam of “sending back for full refund”. Improper return address and ungodly cost ! But, PayPal is no longer responsible, “ because they have offered you a resolution”.
Login to Me Too

photosbyfern
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been scammed out $50 plus dollars for masks that I never received nor have I received any email communication for. At this point, it's safe to say that I have fallen for this misleading "company". I've escalated this issue to PayPal with the hopes that this reviewed. Very disappointing thus far...
Login to Me Too

tervsue

Paypal will not help you. They are supporting this company!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.