The Royal Franchise ?

Jacqlin49
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with The Royal Franchise? They are selling a treadmill bike for $65. Seems like a scam. Found then on Facebook, home of the scams.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Vi66
I ordered the treadmill bike back in Sept. for $65. I didn’t get my product yet. Until now no product receive it’s already knots end of year 2020.
Login to Me Too

I actually ordered this & paid for it & have never received it so apparently I fell for it . But that’s why I use PayPal just for this reason I just filed a dispute so we’ll see how it goes .
Login to Me Too

JohnnyWalker1
Contributor
Contributor

Indeed!  Sorry that it happened to you also, in my case according to PayPal, the time to request a refund expired, so I lost.

This "The Royal Franchise" is treading us, PayPal Customer, as very easy prey.

The Royal Franchise still continue with their Scam.

Login to Me Too

greyhoundfa
New Community Member

Did you ever receive a response back from PayPal.    I filed a dispute also with paypal as the site states you have 180 days to file the dispute.   Which falls in my timeline of when I ordered my bikes.   I also tried contacting The Royal Franchise several times with no success.    Thanks

Login to Me Too

FNAGuerra
Contributor
Contributor
I did. My money was refunded. I sent my email string in the report to show that I had communicated. Sadly the "Royal Franchise" has killed the email address. I tracked them to a conglomerate of like minded phishers in Canada, but wasn't able to find a phone number.
Login to Me Too

QueenD1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered two of them on 9/23/20. On Nov. 10th I sent them an email asking about my order. This was there response: ‘Hello, Due to the high demand we ship this product in around 15-20 business days. Delivery usually takes around 21-45 business days. Thank You!’ I have since sent three other requests asking for an update, there has been no response. I have been scammed!
Login to Me Too

Tlahuica
New Community Member
Same here ..how come we have no control over this company??? Why is Paypal not helping?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.