The Royal Franchise ?

Jacqlin49
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with The Royal Franchise? They are selling a treadmill bike for $65. Seems like a scam. Found then on Facebook, home of the scams.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Shelo
Contributor
Contributor

I placed. An order on Sept. 6 for four vege cutters. Have heard absolutely nothing. I fear it will be the same outcome as everyone else is having, which is nothing, just out my money. I just emailed the company.

Login to Me Too

This company has ripped me off, haven't got anything.
Login to Me Too

JohnnyWalker1
Contributor
Contributor

The Royal Franchise ? Please Do Not Buy anything from them, I'm still waiting for an Electric Bike that they were advertising for $65.00  Pure scam!

Login to Me Too

John439
I also ordered this item on September 18, 2020. I have tried emailing them. As of yet I have not received merchandise nor refund.
Login to Me Too

thebumm11

i 2 also fell for their scam. 10-26 is when i through my money away. No replies

Login to Me Too

Birdy500
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, sorry they got you too.  I ordered in Sept.  not sure when the scam started. Guess we just call it an expensive lesson, and know better next time.  I have since looked the treadmill scooters up. The site they stole the videos from, that actually sells them, but  they run about $1200.00, should have know $65.00 was too good to be true.  

Login to Me Too

Marsha471
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered scooter too now out of $59.98 to them. Want my money back
Login to Me Too

james9304

I ordered this treadmill bike 10/10/20. I sent an e-mail to the company asking when it was going to be delivered. They replied due to the high demand shipment would be delayed. It is now 12/20/20 and still no bike.

Login to Me Too

Ladyac55
Contributor
Contributor
That is the very same message they sent me and I placed a order September 23,2020. I still have no bike and no responses now. I ordered 2 $130😡
Login to Me Too

FNAGuerra
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly, I didn't do my homework aforehand.  The return address listed on the Royal Franchise website is, according to Google Earth, a vacant lot.

My story echoes those I read: ordered September, broken tracking link, replies to email inquiries are also delayed shipping, high demand, yadda yadda yadda.  I am out $29.  No more ordering off of FaceBook.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.