The Royal Franchise ?

Jacqlin49
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with The Royal Franchise? They are selling a treadmill bike for $65. Seems like a scam. Found then on Facebook, home of the scams.

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

GrandmaBobbie
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for this a few days ago! Later, when I still hadn't received shipping info, I called the number and it was not a working number! Attempted calling BBB, but after hours. I hope this isn't a Scam, I'm a senior citizen on a fixed income and honestly can't afford a $70.67 loss! I was thinking it was a product someone had to TOTALLY put together! This is the kind of stuff that makes me NOT want to order ANYTHING online AGAIN, EVER! What to do now? Whoever thought of this has a Total disregard for Anyone but themselves! PAYPAL HAS LOST A CUSTOMER, THE INTERNET TOO! 😠
Login to Me Too

bluBell
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is usually good for giving refunds.
Login to Me Too

Nikkistuart1968
Contributor
Contributor
They haven't given me any refund and said I didn't escalate my complaint or dispute after making one and the case is closed.
Login to Me Too

Meyers04-
I made my purchase in September and when I didn’t receive it emailed the company and wa told due to the high demand it would take up to 45 days !! Who did you contact ?
Login to Me Too

75-rh
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! Ordered in September. No show yet. Sent e-mail received answer about "high demand, shipping slow".

Login to Me Too

Ladyac55
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same response I got and haven't responded back to me since. I paid them $130 for 2
Login to Me Too

daisylantz
Contributor
Contributor
I order my in September and never got the treadmill but got the drink holder.
Login to Me Too

Olajay
Same here.
Login to Me Too

The same thing happened to me. I ordered in September. They sent a tracking number but then the tracking link is broken now. They told me it takes 21-45 days from when they said it has shipped. It is now 60 + days. I am beginning my dispute.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.