The New Message System Is Awful Case ID does not appear in Resolution Centre

catminister
Contributor
Contributor

I have communication from Paypal verifying an open case - I have the Transaction ID 1U561208YS7999119 and Case ID PP-D-54217681 that Paypal provided after a lengthy discussion on the phone, the emails verifying those details do not appear in the Resolution Centre. They do not appear to be linked to my Paypal Account.

The case does not appear to be open even though i have received email notification........and there is no longer any way to message Paypal via email as before.....I do not like the changes.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_April

Hello @catminister

If you aren't showing the case in the Resolution Center it sounds like the purchase was made through a guest checkout. A guest checkout doesn't require you to log into PayPal the transaction won't show in your history. 

If a case is filed on a transaction made through guest checkout you will have to keep an eye on your emails for any updates. You can check the status of the case (be sure to include your case number) by sending an email to Customer Support. Just click on 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.