The Mandalorian child - DUOTONGGUAN

Chicamoni
Contributor
Contributor

I order an animatronic mandalorian child. DUOTONGGUAN Company sent one late, when finally arrived I got a plastic hallow 4” toy instead of the one. Advertised that I paid $30.00 + 8.95 shipping

I feel that they scamming people hoping no one will ask for a refund, so they agreed to refund my money if I send the item back to China no later than May 28 via USPS  that charges $28.00. I contact PayPal but the message system is not working than said please use other form of contact. I can’t find a number or email. Meanwhile I will be loosing my money.

this company is fraudulent and they shouldn’t allow to do business with anyone via PayPal or any other way , they change their name several times which makes it difficult to track down 

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

Perkstein
New Community Member
I can't find anywhere online to email them. This is a complete scam. So annoyed.
Login to Me Too

matt25303

I ordered a remote control Airwolf, what i got was an 8" plastic Army helicopter 

Login to Me Too

latane
Contributor
Contributor

Be careful of this seller. I ordered a car cover, that should open automatic by remote. Should have a pump that fits on the roof of the car. the advert is fantastic, but what I received is totally different. I received windscreen a sun protector that are either given for free or one by for one dollar. He is a cheater

Login to Me Too

byoung3115
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen. How do I contact them to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

mhmm1

I ordered a doll that looks real according to the pictures on the we[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]p;I received a cheap 4 inch plastic doll that weighs a few ounces and does not look real at all.  I paid $41.98 for a doll that's worth about $1.00.  Please help me get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Bevbbevb
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem.   It is an absolute joke that PayPal continue to deal with this company.  There are numerous complaints on the web.

Login to Me Too

Shazzs00
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve got the same problem got a cheap plastic doll. Will only give me $4-$7 back so reported to PayPal and waiting they response
Login to Me Too

Shazzs00
Contributor
Contributor
Update PayPal told me to send boll back which cost me £12 for recorded delivery. It’s arrived to China but no one is answering at the address PayPal told me to send it to. So I’m going through my bank to see if they will get my money back from them.
Login to Me Too

chocolateraison
New Community Member

Total scam. Purchased what I thought was a Star Projector, with bluetooth, music timers and 10 different star settings for $26.99 plus $8.99 shipping, with pictures of the product and it's effects, only to receive a cheap broken piece of plastic that is nothing like the description and looks like something from a $store. I'm so angry that Paypal - especially after numerous complaints about this seller, are still letting them trade?! What the hell???

I want my money back! 

Login to Me Too

arjho69
Why paypal still allowing this to happen?Theres already a greater number of us being scam by Chinese scheming company(Duotonggan and Joy1show.com?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.