The Mandalorian child - DUOTONGGUAN

Chicamoni
Contributor
Contributor

I order an animatronic mandalorian child. DUOTONGGUAN Company sent one late, when finally arrived I got a plastic hallow 4” toy instead of the one. Advertised that I paid $30.00 + 8.95 shipping

I feel that they scamming people hoping no one will ask for a refund, so they agreed to refund my money if I send the item back to China no later than May 28 via USPS  that charges $28.00. I contact PayPal but the message system is not working than said please use other form of contact. I can’t find a number or email. Meanwhile I will be loosing my money.

this company is fraudulent and they shouldn’t allow to do business with anyone via PayPal or any other way , they change their name several times which makes it difficult to track down 

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

Temp20201129m
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, but it was a dog instead of a doll.  The refund was granted but I was told to return the item to the seller. As everyone else has found, it costs just as much to ship the item, so the refund is worthless. This has been extremely time consuming and frustrating. Paypal even required me to fill out a police report for fraud, which I did, and they are still refusing to provide the shipping cost. Now i discover that Paypal has known about this company since May, if not longer. This collusion is unacceptable. 

Login to Me Too

OddieC
Contributor
Contributor
Same company different product I ordered the Ironman figure, Captain America and Spider-Man paid over $100 because the video accompanying these figure shows an Barbie size action figure with detachable mask with hyper realism Tony stark face what I got was 3 Normal action figures with limited articulation and all out box
Login to Me Too

Kirkindenver
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me.
Login to Me Too

nosnikwah1

OMG. The same thing happened to me. The absolute nerve of them.Such scammers. How can they get away with this. Its an insult to our intelligence. The Chinese think us americans are stupid!!!

Login to Me Too

LillyStar
Contributor
Contributor
I thought I was perchasing a life like newborn baby doll and when it came finally it was a 4/5inch plastic doll. What can I do about this scam?!
Login to Me Too

Shazzs00
Contributor
Contributor
I just ordered the real life baby doll and got a cheap plastic doll I’ve complained to PayPal as there are offering $4-$7 back waiting to see what PayPal are going to do about it
Login to Me Too

LM_Malta
Contributor
Contributor

Same company - same story - different product. 
I purchased a pool ionizer - buy one get one free. Received a cheap plastic gadget which is nothing like what is described or shown in picture. They then tried to negotiate a partial refund - kept holding on for full refund - now the accepted but want me to ship the two cheap gadgets at my expense - which I refuse to do since this would effectively result in a partial refund. 

Awaiting reply from Paypal

Given the number of complaints I hope they are banned from Paypal.

There are many good and honest companies in China but this one reminds be of the behavior described in the book "Poorly made in China"

Login to Me Too

PamelaRS
Contributor
Contributor
What contact information for them do you have? If you wouldn't mind sending it to me, that would be great. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
I paid $62.70 for 2 dolls. Company started off offering $3.00 finally offered me $40. I disputed it. Same seller said to return product for a full refund if dolls were returned in same condition it’ll cost $60. To send back to China. I have sent pictures of product to PayPal stating it’s not worth spending the money on a .50¢ doll. Still have no response.
Login to Me Too

cx1014
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back through my back they told there having alot of paypal complaints.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.