Contributor

Re: The Bobo

Not yet
Highlighted
Contributor
Highlighted
Contributor

This site is definitely a scam and I've already opened a dispute against them so that Paypal can help get my money back. I urge you all to do the same thing. Not only will you not receive the item, it will never ship out to you. LESSON LEARNED!
Highlighted
Contributor

I also opened a claim and was denied they sided with the seller. The seller that sent no confirmation of purchase or tracking info and no product
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh wow! That's unfortunate but at least I know what to expect.
Highlighted
Contributor

I hope it works out for you!
Highlighted
Contributor

Try calling PayPal! There was one time I opened a claim and they closed it without doing anything so I called them and they were confused because the seller actually filed a return on my money but canceled it - PayPal apparently didn't see the cancellation and closed the case thinking it was resolved. Once I pointed that out,they got it resolved instantly.

You can also try going through your official bank. I ordered on a different site not long ago that didn't let me use PayPal. The bank actually contacts their bank to get it resolved - live people working to protect your money versus a computer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

what a level of scam ... they give PayPal the epackage tracking number which there is no way a leaf blower would fit in an epackage to stall PayPal to be able to do anything for weeks. this is a loophole they use ... take lots of time for us to be able to get our case closed. SMH.

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal issued me a full refund after I presented all the evidence that it was a scam. According to the bogus tracking number that was given to me, my package is still sitting in China waiting to be shipped. I think the bobo website is inactive now. Good riddance.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered from bobo a dewal tool set and I received a tracking number but its still sitting in china and it is to big of a package to be shipped through regular mail smh I hate that they got me and I did it through guest so I'm getting a run around with paypal