The Bobo

Jeccamaca
Contributor
Contributor
I just bought a leaf blower from The Bobo, and I'm concerned it may be a scam.. My question is if it is a scam can PayPal do anything about it?
Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Jeccamaca
Contributor
Contributor
Same. My tracking number says mine was delivered but it wasn't. Idk if I should just start s new claim? It's been almost a month..
Login to Me Too

savery1981
Contributor
Contributor
I would definitely start a claim.
Login to Me Too

savery1981
Contributor
Contributor
I would take screen shots of anything you can and email it to PayPal. That's what I did. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Login to Me Too

Jeccamaca
Contributor
Contributor
What's the email address?
Login to Me Too

savery1981
Contributor
Contributor
I don't remember it but PayPal customer service will give it to you
Login to Me Too

savery1981
Contributor
Contributor
When you call customer service to file a complaint they will give you the email address to upload it to
Login to Me Too

Lifewriter51
Contributor
Contributor
I have pictures of everything. I also filed a complaint with the FTC. Paypal knew this was a scam and didnt shut it down. Its unacceptable
Login to Me Too

Lifewriter51
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a 450 piece craftsman tool set 11/30/2019. On Wednesday I received a tiny piece of thin metal about tw inches long with a tiny scoop at the end! I have been trying to get paypal to refund my money, as this is obviously a scam, but it is always another waiting period. The tracking number was for an e-packet which cannot weigh more than 2 pounds, which was a dead giveaway, since 450 craftsman sockets, wrenches and box weigh closer to 60 pounds. I really hate that people scam others like this, then just close up shop, get a new account and do it all over again. I am surprised to see how many people got scammed by The Bobo, and paypal didnt stop them sooner! I will never go through paypal again. The time to get my money refunded is astounding considering they KNOW there are all these complaints. It doesnt take a full scale investigation to see there is a problem. And just a word of advice, never checkout as a guest...that makes everything harder. Lesson learned for me, I wont be ordering through PayPal ever again. They dont seem to shut down scammers from China very quickly.
Login to Me Too

savery1981
Contributor
Contributor
Were you able to present screenshots and provide evidence? I feel this is what helped expedite my refund.
Login to Me Too

Lifewriter51
Contributor
Contributor
Where can I post the evidence too?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.