Terrible customer service

Mcbeth37
New Community Member
I ordered stuff from loveyhoesell terrible customer service I have been trying for weeks to get my money back, for stuff that I didn’t receive, but they took my money PayPal, and I’m going through it trying to get my money back! I will never do business with PayPal or lovely again cheap Defected clothes! That I cannot do anything with
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Mcbeth37 

Sorry to hear you had a problem with your order. I understand you are worried about your order and if you feel like you are not getting any resolution yet from your Seller, PayPal is here to help. If you made a payment using you PayPal account, surely this transaction is covered with purchase protection program.

Try to file a dispute by locating and clicking the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
Click "Report a problem"
Click “I didn't receive an item I purchased”.

You can check this link for more information:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe...

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Votu
Contributor
Contributor
I had a dispute open with a vendor through my bank which opened a dispute through PayPal. I got the dispute resolved and my bank closed the dispute. The vendor is trying to give me a refund, but cannot because PayPal can't seem to close it out, after I had made a request, sent them info that my bank has closed it, and showed them an email with the vendor trying to give me a refund. PayPal is terrible and they're customer service is terrible. I've sent the info twice and everytime I speak to someone new in their messages, they want me to do the whole thing all over again, and they just ignore me after that. Job well done PayPal. Getting PayPal to do something is harder than me settling my dispute. My bank closed it when I asked them to. Vendor is ready to refund me, but can't because of PayPal. PayPal is just sitting there confused and can't seem to just close it out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.