Tenle Network Technology Co. Ltd.

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Do not do business with this "company". It uses a fraudulent address in Auburn AL (<removed>) and returned items will be sent back to you as ADDRESS UNKNOWN. PayPal will side with the "company". It is a scam.   

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Df05
PayPal declined my case too.
Login to Me Too

Df05
Same to me and PayPal declined my case. I am feeling fooled twice.
Login to Me Too

Dizzy11235
Contributor
Contributor

What a Scam this place is. Received the wrong order, tried to return for a refund, but was told I have to send it back to China. I didn’t order it from China why do I have to return to China. Have been getting the run around. Ordered a blond wig received a Black toupee.

Login to Me Too

Jacobpa
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me now too. PayPal told me to return the toppers. I paid to send them back. Now refund has been denied. So disappointed with PayPal. I have used them alot. I will not be using them in the future.
Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand why PayPal has allowed this to continue for so long. They can not be unaware.

Login to Me Too

Df05
This company sets up many different online stores that disappear after some time. I bought a product that came totally different and when I ask for return they never answer. I dispute then they ask me to send it to China what would cost more than a 100 bucks. It didn’t worth. I send back to California same address from where I received and USPS shows it as delivered. But guess what???? PayPal declined my file. That’s ashamed. Really really disappointing. If you take a look on their transaction the shipping cost was 9,60 dollars of course it was shipped from USA, I have all the pictures, all tracking numbers and still PayPal declined. I am getting out of here too cause I am feeling fooled twice. I expected more from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Dizzy11235
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. PayPal refused me also. I reported tenle to Better Business Bureau
Login to Me Too

dwise47
Contributor
Contributor

I too had a problem with the same company. I talked to several people at Paypal and they agreed to refund you money.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.