Tenle Network Technology Co. Ltd.

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Do not do business with this "company". It uses a fraudulent address in Auburn AL (<removed>) and returned items will be sent back to you as ADDRESS UNKNOWN. PayPal will side with the "company". It is a scam.   

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Deemp
New Community Member

I need to return the items I purchased from you.  Please provide an address.

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

It is a fraud. You won't get your money back, and PayPal won't help you.

Login to Me Too

MsMerry
Contributor
Contributor

As everyone that did waste money to return the item, PayPal denied refund.  This is why I didn't send it back.  At least I was ahead with the cost of shipment I saved. 

Login to Me Too

jennymcmath
Contributor
Contributor

purchased wig toppers from this company, waited ages and when they came were so cheap and nasty.  large clips on the topper which would not hold in my hair as my hair is so fine.  tried to contact Tenle but no web site - no idea of how to contact so i decided to go through Paypal.  Paypal came back with a message from the seller that if I returned the goods to the address they gave me (in chinese) they would refund the cost.- great - sent them back - cost a fortune to send - received another Paypal message saying refund been given would be received in the next few days - then a final email saying my claim had been denied and no refund would be given.  Finally I now have no goods and no money - THANKS PAYPAL!!!!!!   for nothing - what a con.  Have complained to Paypal   customer service but no reply. why say I get a refund and then say the complete opposite

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

Very similar to my experience. Someone is making a lot of money. PayPal denied my claim too because they said the vendor proved he had sent me the product ( a hair topper). It was the wrong style & length but PayPal didn't care. I went to the Federal Trade Commission website and filed a complaint. I very much doubt that it will be resolved, but these cheats know most people won't follow up. I keep posting on the FaceBook ads that this is a con but Facebook just takes my comments down. 

Login to Me Too

Df05
This company is a fraud. PayPal declined my case. Feeling fooled twice.
Login to Me Too

Df05
Same here. Feeling fooled twice.
Login to Me Too

MsMerry
Contributor
Contributor

Wow,😲 I got the email from Paypal saying Tenle Network Technology Co agreed to refund my $40.00.  I just have to send the wig topper back.   The return address is in Chinese.  I use Google Translate to get it in English.  I have it packed & ready to mail.  Sounds like here I won't get my refund anyway.  This is BS.  Now I wonder if I should even wasted "my" money returning it.  Really, the seller should provided a prepaid shipping label.  It's not right getting the wrong item, then having to have to pay to return it.  Reading all these post, who is to say  Tenle Network Technology Co  does receive the return & just sends it out to another sucker.  😖

Login to Me Too

sandhillart
Contributor
Contributor

I've kept mine plus all the packaging. I just want to see this scam shut down. Be patient if you can.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.