Temporary Limited access

Lucielharuhi
Contributor
Contributor

Im a editor and get my earnings through my account paypal account and now it just got limited access so I cant withdraw or transfer it. after seeing the requirements I must submit I don't have anyone of those such us ID. Im still student and don't have government issued ID also I states that I need bank statement yet I was just transferring my money to my friend to withdraw it. what should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Lucielharuhi, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

From your messages, it sounds like your account has been limited. When an account is limited, this can be due to security reasons or to request additional information. Generally, the relevant team always lists the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Centre. In order to resolve the limitation, you will be required to provide the information requested. A photo ID is a required document, and the limitation will not be resolved without it. In order to use PayPal correctly, and fully verify the account you will need to add, and confirm your own financial information to the account. Please complete the steps listed, and you will be updated via email once the review has been completed. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.