Temporary Blocked

RyanWhittaker1
New Community Member
Hello, I received an email saying how I received certain amount of money from PayPal. So I need to update my details. Like proof Of address, and who I am. After I upload these document it says wait couple working days, but when I check PayPal it shows I haven’t uploaded the documents. I contacted support and they said fill them out and I have it just keep making me re-do it. I’m so frustrated as it will not let me withdraw my money to my bank account
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @RyanWhittaker1,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some difficulty uploading those documents. If over the phone Customer Support wasn't as helpful as you wished, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook or Twitter. They can help you upload those documents as well and make sure they are forwarded over to the proper teams for review. 

Best of luck! 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.