Tdbnfu

ElsieUK

SCAMMER: 

Tdbnfu

www.avexpq.top

Paypal:

CYDTechnology Group Ltd

Ordered through Facebook Marketplace on 27/03/21 Saturday , requested Cancellation on 28/03/21 Sunday.   Seller have plenty of time to cancelled my order before shipped.  They send me email said goods already shipped on Tuesday.  I requested evidence 1. Tracking reference,   2. proof of Custom declaration paperwork,  3.Import goods paperwork from China to United kingdom.  4. Requested seller provide Seller Company name , company address,  company telephone number and contact person name. 

Scammer upload tracking reference number,  Unfortunately,  tracking ref. are FAKE, of course no track and trace record.  I have raised up a disputed claims and complainted this seller are scammer.  What the email I received from Paypal is said my dispute claims denied.  What the hell , I paid money paypal took my money,  no goods no chargeback money,  both are conspiracy of defraud !!!

Excuse me,  I am a victim of the case,  how can Paypal limitation and suspended of my account and said I can not use it anymore !  

Paypal dispute case officer never investigation,  I can proof all the evidences and photos , scammer link,  tracking ref. no record and  reported online fraud police case ref.

I need to claims my full money back !!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Redsat749
New Community Member
I amstill gettong the same tracking informatipn and when i asked any question they do reply back but very vauge this store and all of those other stares that i purchased hundreds pf dollars from are scams they have burned me and are still lying about italk a fake they havent made good on a single item including the ones that i purchasedusing facebook ....be careful if it sounds. To goodto be true more than likley it is to good to be true .buyer beware!
Login to Me Too

Christalou
New Community Member
I am currently in talks with this company I bought a doll through Facebook with them almost $30 waited about 8 weeks for the parcel only to receive a £1 digital thermometer!! So not pleased I am hoping to get a refund!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.