Takis Shelter

deedee12345
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know why Paypal would block:

STEGI PROSTASIAS ADESPOTON ZOON

+3[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Takis Shelter non profit - Facebook

This man depends upon our donations every month and he said Paypal locked his account and shut it down.

He feeds 400 dogs every single day at his property.

Paypal cancelled him with no consultation he said.

He has 6 families working for him and these dogs have been saved from starvation and abuse and neglect.

How can this happen do robots just decide to affect people's and animals lives with no consideration? 

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @deedee12345 

Welcome to community and thank you for the post. I completely understand your concern regarding the account is locked and the account owner is unable to access his account. In this case, I would suggest you to please ask the account holder to contact us, so we can assist them with the issue. Thank you! 

I hope this helps! 
Narendar1
Login to Me Too

Suzanna001
Take a look at my comment and reply! You are really making fun of people.
Login to Me Too

Worldcitizen1

Paypal, do your research. Don‘t block good organizations and then not help them to get access to THEIR funds. Please contact STEGI PROSTASIAS ADESPOTON ZOON and help him to get their funds!

Read their facebook page.

I donated many times through Paypal to Takis and other organizations.  I feel betrayed by Paypal if they take MY money and then not transfer it. I am very disappointed!

Please do something fast!

Login to Me Too

deedee12345
Contributor
Contributor
Hi they have tried and can't get info from Paypal they already tried and are getting nowhere
Login to Me Too

Suzanna001
Paypal you just f**** with people... Takis got in contact with you and YOU helped him set up a new account, so it would be in order. and then YOU BLOCKED the second account too. And you're keeping the money on both accounts. Do you think that your consumers are a joke??
Login to Me Too

CarolynK1
New Community Member

AGREE. You answered nothing. Takis Shelter is BLOCKED, so how are they supposed to reach out and get answers from you?

They have tried, to no avail. You are making the animals suffer. Give Takis an explanation at the VERY LEAST.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.