Taken more money than my transaction

Viks81
New Community Member
Has anyone else had this problem? I made a purchase from paperchase of £11.99. PayPal messaged me to let me know I'd paid paperchase £11.99. When I checked my bank today PayPal have taken £141.51 out of my account under the name paperchase. When I've checked the detailed list on PayPal it says £11.99 to paperchase, but it says its taken £141.51 from my bank account To PayPal Balance £129.52. The difference between those amounts is £11.99. Only my PayPal balance is 0. Nothing has been credited to it, and from the transactions list nothing of £129.52 has left my balance either. Where has my money gone? I've just been in a message centre waiting for reply but now it says messages aren't available.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lauren0714
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same issue but the discrepancy between the amount I should have paid and the amount my bank account is showing is equal to a previous amount I received from an ebay payment. I've had the same problem with chats too, no response in over an hour.

Login to Me Too

Mintikins

Same issue here - sent a friend $60 USD and it charged $322.12 AUD to my bank account. So far no valid responses from paypal about the issue. Any luck with a bank dispute? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.