TWO MONTH Claim

Gratters
Contributor
Contributor

Yep been outstanding TWO MONTHS and why ? because the Paypal customer services tell me a) its a large amount of money (hows that my fault ?) and b) there is something wrong with the sellers account (later contradicted by a hopeless customer services manager - but again how is that my fault). If the processes were robust it wouldn't matter.

The truth being the seller has got hold of the money and any refund would have to come from Paypal and well we all know Paypal won't stomach that don't we. Three CS staff told me he doesn't have the money but one let slip his account is exactly minus the amount in dispute which means he has got it ! 

Does the CEO ever google Paypal and not worry about the HUNDREDS of pages of complaints about his company ? There is not a more hated company out there.

So a question - I have just realised I have sent over 30 questions and a LOT of detail to try and resolve this via the message inbox , only to be told that they all go to a mailbox in India/Philipines who don't read/action them at all before sending out a default 'it is being reviewed' mail (FIFTEEN TIMES!!). So who do you send mails to so they get read AND UNDERSTOOD/ACTED UPON ?

In a way I'm hoping they find against me - their violin PR disaster won't even register with where I will take this ! They have got Trading standards on their case, they have TWO crime reference numbers, an option to get a seizure document if they want it and as of last week a NATIONAL Sunday newspaper on it (looking forward to that developing) and STILL nothing ! 

An utter disgrace  - can you imagine Visa/Mastercard/Amex treating someone like this ? Infact Amex have offered to take this off me and chase Paypal themselves !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.