TSL CO.,LTD SCAM

A132
New Community Member
I just purchased a hair iron and after I felt to look up this company because it didn’t specify where it was shipping from and all I see is SCAM! 😩 My payment is pending.. can it be cancelled?????? Help!!!!! Help desk is closed.
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@A132 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SamanthaJG
Contributor
Contributor

I too bough a flat iton from this company for the value of $40. They sent me the wrong item so I contacted them and asked for them to rectify their mistake. They said that they could not do this and that I would need to pay the postage back if they AGREED to let me send the item back but that the postage would be $20 AT LEAST. They offered me a 20% refund of $8.40 so I refused. They then said they would offer me a 40% refund of $16.80 and a discount off my next purchase. To say they are a scam is an understatement. I would urge Paypal to cease their account so that no more people will buy from them. Also that Facebook block all their adverts.

SamanthaJG

Login to Me Too

Cathayd
Contributor
Contributor
I experienced the same problem with the same offer. Why does PayPal continue to protect this scam company instead of their clients. IMHO the company should be made to reimburse since they intentionally send the wrong merchandise expecting that we won’t return the merchandise because it involves paying shipping which is exorbitant. I am very disappointed with PayPal ☹️
Login to Me Too

Indie80
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to warn anybody considering buying from TSL Co Ltd (GuangDong) not to, I purchased a battery operated pruning tool and received a pair of secateurs? (a bit like buying a mechanical digger and receiving a shovel?)  Paypal negotiated with them to return the item for a full refund which I did, when it arrived at their office they refused to accept it  I am still waiting for PayPal to resolve the case, just don't want anybody else to fall into the same trap.

Login to Me Too

wasdvd
Contributor
Contributor

Practically identical scam for me.  Late January 2020, I ordered this same power trimmer and received the same cheap manual shear.  I went through the same offer of a minor refund and the vendor would not require returning the incorrect item. I responded, please send return shipping instructions.  It took about three cycles of TSL upping their refund offer before I finally was given a return address.  This address was incomplete, so I requested a complete address.  All the while, this is eating into PayPal's deadlines.  I finally was able to ship the item in its original packing for $28 via USPS.  I supplied the tracking number as requested.  Weeks later, PayPal "required" that I supply photos of the package with the postage affixed.  Might have been nice to have known that requirement while I still had the package.  I did supply a photo of the package just before the postage, and of course the tracking number.  Within one day, with no other communication, my claim was denied.  Case ID: PP-D-56283015.  BIG TIME SCAM, with PayPal's support, in my opinion.

Login to Me Too

Juston962
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! But what I want to know is, why in TF, if this is a known scam, is that POS Facebook allowed to have these companies advertise. There's needs to be a class action lawsuit started against Facebook.
Login to Me Too

Roseettoberson
Contributor
Contributor
  • I ordered wigs from this company in may  haven’t received  the items I purchased, PayPal is telling me to contact the seller..HOW!! When all of there information is BOGUS!!.. all I want is my money back and I keep getting the run around from both parties 

!,

!,

Login to Me Too

Arlene6920
New Community Member
I apparently am scammed for the flat iron too. $23. I hope their ill-gotten money bursts spontaneously into flames !!!
Login to Me Too

Juston962
Contributor
Contributor
I just hope the POSs get corona, and not the kind where you're asymptomatic. Like the, ICU to the grave kind. Good for nothing @#$theads. They won't fix the scam either because it might take away from their fat corporate bonuses.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.