TOTALLY RIPPED OFF THANKS TO PAYPAL

kiwisinwa
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal so I dont get ripped off.  I purchased something in good faith that I would received what it is that I paid for.  I did not receive what I paid for, instead I received something that was a fraction the value I spent, and absolute rubbish.  Upon investigation, and a bit of digging about on Facebook, I found that this was a common practice, with very little support to the consumer.  This person sends out a product that is nothing like what is advertised, and has some sort of scam going that he knows it will cost the earth of send back to China, and very little is refunded to the consumer.

I have now been told that I will get a full refund of the money spent as long as I send back the item that is in my possession and is valued at $10.00 instead of the $68.95 I spent, and I have to pay $38.90 in shipping costs to get it back to the supplier, so I can be refunded my money.  What a complete load of **bleep** that is.  What is the point of having PayPal, if the resolution process is totally inadequate and not at all in the best interests of the customer??????

I am totally not happy, and PayPal, lift your game, this is a **bleep** response from you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.