TOTALLY DISSATISFIED

HDangerfield
New Community Member

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-60638556

Transaction Amount: $67.15 USD

Dispute Amount: $67.15 USD

Transaction Date: April 2, 2020

FILED A NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS AND KEPT BEING DENIED. I ORDERED A 30 GALLON GAS BUDDY ONLINE, THEN RECEIVED A PLASTIC WHISTLE -- WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO RESOLVE THIS THE COMPANY NEVER REPLIED, FINALLY THEY REPLIED TO PAYPAL ASKING THAT I RETURN THE PRODUCT, IT WOULD HAVE COST ME 30 plus with US MAIL, over 200 with UPS - I WANTED THE COMPANY TO PAY FOR RETURN - AT THIS POINT I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED AND WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AND THEIR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ANY LONGER!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @HDangerfield I know it's not your fault to receive a different item. But,you'll pay for the return which alnost half of your disputed amount. You mentioned about we kept on denying your claim.Did we include the reason of the denial on the email you received? If the seller just wanted you to return the item to get a full refund, you can check if you are eligible for a return. PayPal has free return shipping program and once you activated it and eligible we'll reimburse your return shipping cost up to $30. Please let me know your country where you created your account so I can provide you the correct link. If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.