TOSG is a scam, WHERE IS MY REFUND?

PRAIZETHEMORNIN
Contributor
Contributor

On June 15 I ordered a home gym from this website ( Walmart was out of stock and actually redirected me there ) for 71.63. A few hours later my son told me that website did not seem legit so we started to research it. In the meantime the seller took my 71.63 and sent me a PayPal receipt with a tracking number . I contacted USPS and all it stated was that it was being shipped from China. No where on the web did it state the item was coming from China but rather that it would be shipped in 5-8 days. The address is in Texas and the phone number is bogus as well.  After trying to contact the webstore I quickly notified PayPal of what was going on. They opened a dispute and thus far have given me various dates where a decision will be made as to the validity of the sale. Every time the decision date approaches they add more days.  There reps tell me a different story/ date everyday.  I contacted USPS and at this point they also believe its bogus. The ticket states its a small parcel /package which is impossible, it should be a large box for a home gym. I have found endless reviews online from people who have also been scammed and have been waiting since March 2020 for refunds from PayPal who promises to protect the buyer. The website is still selling items and still accepting Paypal as payment even though there are various open disputes against this company so why has PayPal not intervened in their ability to accept PayPal but instead continues to allow them to still accept payments ?  If anyone else has had an issue with this company<Removed>please contact me . PAYPAL has NOT refunded any of the money to buyers that were duped by them so its time that Paypal does something about this and protects the buyers who use Paypal. I definitely will NOT be one of them. PAYPAL you do NOT live up to your word ! I want my 71.63 credited back to  my account ASAP. Enough is enough !

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

DlJmsMrrll
Contributor
Contributor
Absolute scam. First tracking number had it delivered from China to a place in Pa. I live in NC. After filing a dispute with PayPal I got a totally different tracking number saying it was left in my mailbox. It was a small washing machine. There was no way such a thing was left in my mail box. It was never delivered. TOSG is an absolute scam. PayPal needs to ban them and they need to refund my money.
Login to Me Too

AWinWA

SAME!  Ordered because the website says TX.  Only way to pay is via PayPal.  Once paid Chinese writing shows on receipt.  I immediately told them to cancel but they ignored my emails and online messages.  Tracking took five weeks, and arrived in another state than mine.  When I disputed that with PayPal, they sent new tracking, showing it was delivered to my home town.  Called post office and they gave me the address of the delivery --- not mine.  They also told me it was a 4 oz package, when my order was 34 lbs.  Tracking info shows it as "Parcel Select Lightweight" which means less than 1 pound.  Shipped by Amazon, per tracking.  Relayed all of that to PayPal with my dispute resolution number, and she immediately closed the case in my favor and issued me a refund.  I told her this is a scam company and many have been defrauded and via PayPal payment only.  PayPal needs to shut their account down!  Pursue your refund.  Don't let the scammers / fraudsters win.  

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I also ordered an exercise bike. I tried to cancel my order right away and found all the information to be bogus so I contacted paypal within 3 hours of ordering and was told it was to late and I had to file a claim. I filed the claim and now a month later and a bunch of emails I still have no refund.  The latest email from PayPal informed me I had 10 days to file  a fraud report with a government agency, state agency or police department and provide this report to PayPal and that it had to be on the agency letter head or the claim could be possible found in the sellers favor.  This is PayPal’s job not mine. I provided proof from the post office that the item with the tracking number weighed 4oz. not 65# that the bike was. I have lost trust in PayPal and need this money back.

Login to Me Too

Lovemykids11
Contributor
Contributor
This is the samething I'm going through right now..they want all those reports? I'm so tired of the run-around games..I sent them all the proof..pics of a small packet of pegs that was sent to me instead of a portable washing machine..they tell me to send the packet of pegs to a address that was sent from New Jersey to China? And the address is in Chinese...I just had to contact my bank and let them investigate it.. PayPal isn't even trying...they are taking sides with a scammer period..they can have all the evidence that you send and it still won't help...after this I'll be leaving PayPal...
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

TOSG scam
I ordered from this company after seeing a google ad for this item. I contacted paypal about 3 hours after I ordered the exercise bike after trying to contact the merchant to cancel the order and finding none of the contact information was valid. A few days later paypal sent me a tracking number. This item was delivered to a Brooklyn NY address on 7/15/20. A few days later paypal sent me another tracking number.
This item was delivered to me. It was an envelope with 2 small pieces of plastic not an exercise bike as ordered.
I received an email about returning the item sent in order to get my refund. Now paypal wants me to return two pieces of plastic to an address in China with tracking at my expense when the item was shipped from Boookyn NY to me. I have been dealing with paypal for over a month and the resolution date keeps getting extended. I have sent pictures of the envelope with the tracking number along with all the information paypal has requested. I have messaged them numerous times and still no answer. I have a hard time believing paypal is doing nothing about this.  

Login to Me Too

DlJmsMrrll
Contributor
Contributor
I received nothing but an empty envelope from TOSG and PayPal DENIED my claim because these scam artists submitted an updated tracking number. Never mind that the track number was NOT for what I ordered. PayPal seems ok with letting these crooks continuing in ripping off the consumer.
Login to Me Too

Scamfromchina
Contributor
Contributor

Me to 48 bucks for hydraulic Jack Jun 10 PayPal giving me runaround. 

Login to Me Too

coilokc
Contributor
Contributor

I created a dispute to paypal also. TOSG proved to paypal there was a shipment made to me. I received a piece of leather. I ordered a wire stripper. mt dispute is now closed. When I ordered from this company the website was www.tosg.xyz. now it has changed to www.tosg.online can't paypal see it's a fraud site.

Login to Me Too

DlJmsMrrll
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. The scam continues and PayPal keeps letting it go on and on over some BS switched out USPS shipping confirms that consist of nothing but tiny sacks of junk that have nothing to do with the product ordered. I got taken for 55 bucks and PayPal sided with those RIP off artists too.
Login to Me Too

MSalcido
Im about to start my claim cuz i too ordered from them on Jun27 for a $107.73 treadmill with free shipping and knowing i would receive it within a week i could not pass it up but now Im remembering what my mom said "if its sounds too good to be true it probably is" an since everything is exactly the same with u im guna give up waiting and get my money back so thank u and hopefully they close it down
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.