TO THE TIRED & ABUSED SOULS

VixenMinxJade

WORD OF ADVICE YALL: PAYPAL IS A CORRUPT PLATFORM. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME DISPUTING **bleep** WITH THESE **Bleep** IF YOU HAVE TRIED CALLING, EMAILING, CHATTING TO NO AVAIL for days and hours on end. REPORT THEM TO THE CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) AND THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE!!!! They will listen then. Trust me. Once I pay off this account. I will be closing it and NEVER **bleeping** USING. OH and to that **bleep** eater ** bleeping** sheeple "KERNOWLASS" who I have seen defending PayPal like an incel defends his misogyny. You're pathetic & as disgusting defending corrupt corporations. Aren't your knees & jaw sore by now? Do everyone a favor & STFU. The End 😄

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

abaid1019
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree with you.
Login to Me Too

VixenMinxJade
dont let these f**** win seriously. I may be a psycho **bleep**, but my persistence and hounding has 99.9% always paid off. Too many people let them get away with it. Don't! There are other outlets you can try FREE. Thanks boo happy Easter!
Login to Me Too

VixenMinxJade
I forgot to add I am in USA so maybe if you're in another country those may not apply, but the ombudsman is a UK service since PayFrenemy corporate is established in UK. BBB (Better Business Bureau) too, but if the company refutes they just close as dissatisfied, but report them to all!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.