TI Shared Services - unauthorized payment

lauripetersen

I, too, was hit with a $94.50 withdrawal from my Paypal account from this company.  I submitted a dispute, and PayPal denied it.  I've called the company several times....this last time, they said they'd refund my money, but took no information from me so they could issue a refund????? They also said it would take 3-4 weeks to receive the refund. Looks like on PayPal, you cannot re-enter a dispute once they've denied it -- WHAT????  I've never had a subscription to TIME magazine, so I called them back to talk to someone else to find out what other magazines they might renew - they wouldn't tell me!  So, I asked about some random magazines and they didn't renew any of them.  The agent, then rattled off 3-4 magazines they renew and People (the only magazine I receive) was not one of them.  Has anyone had success resolving this?  Does PayPal even have a phone number -- I couldn't find one.  HELP!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

0114dh
New Community Member
I was automatically charged for a magazine I did not authorize.
Login to Me Too

Cjackson6
Contributor
Contributor
These charges have been on my account since June and I did not authorize any of these
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.