TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

cm48
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone experience an automatic billing for an outfit called 

TI Shared Services Inc.

don't know who it is and can't get through to their customer service..

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Wordballoonist
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest using the "search" function (the magnifying glass icon) on your Paypal summary page. Start typing "preapproved" and choose the result "preapproved in settings" to see what payments you have preapproved. Click on a company in the list. You'll be able to see all the *contact info* for each company and even *cancel* their preapproved status by clicking on "cancel" right there on the merchant page. 

Login to Me Too

glmelrose
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  That helped.

Login to Me Too

poconomommy1
New Community Member
I just had this hit my account- it was my annual renewal for Entertainment Weekly magazine. Kind of freaked me out at first- seems like there should be a memo or something in the description with magazine subscription listed. Hope that helps!
Login to Me Too

nvllvr
Contributor
Contributor

TI Shared Services Inc is new to TIME Magazine accounting.  If you subscribe to People, Time, or any of their other publications this is where your money is going.  The financial services were transferred about 6 months ago and it has been a long and ridiculously incompetent process.  It has taken me a almost a year to drop People Magazine.  Left hand right hand syndrome with accounting -- 

Login to Me Too

Jml3
Contributor
Contributor
Never ordered anything from them. Some are saying it’s Time magazine and I would NEVER EVER subscribe to that lefty magazine
Login to Me Too

bigredbard
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing only I didn't even get a magazine...  They first hit my account in March for $10 and I didn't notice.  Then they came back in April for $14.95.   I sure never gave them automatic billing permission.   Shady business...

Login to Me Too

Giannriv2000
New Community Member
I received this message this morning.
Login to Me Too

merhaubrich
Contributor
Contributor

I called and found out it is my Time magazine subscription. The company is Meredith publications and they have a ton of titles.

Login to Me Too

CaboJack
Thieves!!! Charged $16.00 bucks today, PayPal comes back and says that I signed an agreement and if I want a copy of it to mail them a letter so 6 months later I can get it a copy, BS... If this is for People's magazine I've never received it nor do I want it. I'm sure if you debit 80,000 people's accounts only 4,000 or going to be smart enough to complain when it's only 16 bucks. I will be disputing this with my Visa company and TI shared services thieves can shove it... Love to know how many people have been scammed and with PayPal's help???
Login to Me Too

Meeads
New Community Member
Fraud fraud fraud. They will not refund and claim you are not In the system. Beware.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.