cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

Contributor

Re: TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

I just googled for info on the company, and found this thread. Those who say it is related to magazine subscriptions are right. I get People Magazine for my mother, and the amount and date of the charge matches what is listed under my preapproved payments list as "TME*PEOPLE MAGAZINE". Search on your Paypal account for "preapproved" and choose the results "in settings" to see what you have preapproved. You can also see all the contact info and even cancel the preapproved status. But it is very sloppy of someone to be billing under the "TI Shared Services Inc." name since it is not descriptive and doesn't match the name in settings.

Contributor

I believe in reading other responses, this is why I am receiving people magazine, but I never authorized it, I want it canceled and refunded. I did tell them specifically no I do not want the magazine.
Highlighted
Contributor

Then you might search on your Paypal account for "preapproved" and choose the results "in settings" to see what you have listed there as preapproved. You can also see all the contact info so you can call about the magazine, and even cancel the preapproved status. 

New Community Member

When I checked my email, the TISHAREDSER charge is associated with a People Mag subscription. It use to be Time People.

Contributor

I never agreed to automatic refilling, as a matter of fact, I told them to cancel. I want cancellation and refund.
Contributor

Same I just saw that I aaa charged when I specifically told People Magazine I wanted to cancel a year ago. How do we fix this?
Contributor

I suggest using the "search" function (the magnifying glass icon) on your Paypal summary page. Start typing "preapproved" and choose the result "preapproved in settings" to see what payments you have preapproved. Click on a company in the list. You'll be able to see all the *contact info* for each company and even *cancel* their preapproved status by clicking on "cancel" right there on the merchant page. 

New Community Member

I just had this hit my account- it was my annual renewal for Entertainment Weekly magazine. Kind of freaked me out at first- seems like there should be a memo or something in the description with magazine subscription listed. Hope that helps!
Contributor

TI Shared Services Inc is new to TIME Magazine accounting.  If you subscribe to People, Time, or any of their other publications this is where your money is going.  The financial services were transferred about 6 months ago and it has been a long and ridiculously incompetent process.  It has taken me a almost a year to drop People Magazine.  Left hand right hand syndrome with accounting -- 

Never ordered anything from them. Some are saying it’s Time magazine and I would NEVER EVER subscribe to that lefty magazine