TI Shared Services Inc. automatic billing on paypal?

cm48
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone experience an automatic billing for an outfit called 

TI Shared Services Inc.

don't know who it is and can't get through to their customer service..

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

CW4LJP
Contributor
Contributor

I am very annoyed!  The charge on my PayPal account was for a renewal of Sports Illustrated. I do not remember setting this up. I am very careful with my use of PayPal.  I am also annoyed because nowhere on the statement does it say what the almost $100 charge was for.  After reading this website, I guessed the reason for this charge, called Sports Illustrated, and stopped them from automatically charging my PayPal account. I considered cancelling my subscription.

Login to Me Too

TeddyPapp
Did you found out who this people and how to cancell?
Login to Me Too

D4j

I had this very same unauthorized charge on my account this morning. If you have this problem, If it was made through paypal, call this number and insist that you did not authorize and they told me that they will be sure to have the $29.95 refunded to my account in 5 business days. The phone number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Mine was for Entertainment Weekly, a magazine that I subscribed to over two years ago. I never give automatic renewals to magazines, and this company needs to up their game on how they handle their business. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Ils0663
Contributor
Contributor
I whant ’t to cancel this suscripción
Login to Me Too

Wordballoonist
Contributor
Contributor

I just googled for info on the company, and found this thread. Those who say it is related to magazine subscriptions are right. I get People Magazine for my mother, and the amount and date of the charge matches what is listed under my preapproved payments list as "TME*PEOPLE MAGAZINE". Search on your Paypal account for "preapproved" and choose the results "in settings" to see what you have preapproved. You can also see all the contact info and even cancel the preapproved status. But it is very sloppy of someone to be billing under the "TI Shared Services Inc." name since it is not descriptive and doesn't match the name in settings.

Login to Me Too

Nettismom03
Contributor
Contributor
I believe in reading other responses, this is why I am receiving people magazine, but I never authorized it, I want it canceled and refunded. I did tell them specifically no I do not want the magazine.
Login to Me Too

Wordballoonist
Contributor
Contributor

Then you might search on your Paypal account for "preapproved" and choose the results "in settings" to see what you have listed there as preapproved. You can also see all the contact info so you can call about the magazine, and even cancel the preapproved status. 

Login to Me Too

mekingpa
New Community Member

When I checked my email, the TISHAREDSER charge is associated with a People Mag subscription. It use to be Time People.

Login to Me Too

Nettismom03
Contributor
Contributor
I never agreed to automatic refilling, as a matter of fact, I told them to cancel. I want cancellation and refund.
Login to Me Too

JN39
Contributor
Contributor
Same I just saw that I aaa charged when I specifically told People Magazine I wanted to cancel a year ago. How do we fix this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.