THE PAYPAL & Unilone Trade Company, paypalserviceunilone, gennionlineservice FRAUD

wsparcie22
Contributor
Contributor

THE PAYPAL FRAUD

The Paypal scam is that Paypal refuses to refund defrauded Paypal users who have paid Paypal for goods that were not previously delivered by a Chinese trading company (Unilone Trade Company, <removed>

Although the ordered goods were not received by at least several thousand paypal users (almost half a thousand defeated ones disclosed this fact in the Paypal Community), Paypal still does not admit that a fraudster has been prowling under its banner through its payment system for six months,
which caused a crime of great proportions and due to which more and more people are being deceived.

The Paypal company allows its user to continue to operate, and he commits further mass crimes and offers more fictitious goods, and uses Paypal payment authentication on the websites of fictitious shops to transfer the fraudulent payment to Paypal.

Paypal continues to encompass fraudulent activities under the "Seller Protection" principles, although under the terms of this policy, the activities of Unilone Trade Company should not be protected by paypal.

Although the "Seller Protection Policy" excludes protection for those Sellers who ship goods significantly different from the ordered goods (a significant difference is the shipment of $ 1-2 merchandise instead of $ 50 merchandise, like mass mailed watches, worth $ 1-2, with dummy chronometer), Paypal still maintains this protection and makes unfulfilled demands on defrauded Buyers (such as a request to return a fake shipment worth $ 1-2 at its own expense to China, at a cost of returning approximately $ 65).

20201214_073352-001.jpg20201214_073357-001.jpg

Interestingly, Paypal proudly calls this own criminals support "Principles of Buyer Protection", which in fact have become "PAYPAL PRINCIPLES TO SUPPORT CRIMINALS"

The fraud mechanism used by Unilone Trade Company & Paypal payments is a repeatable mechanism as evidenced by the reports of subsequent victims:

SCHEME OF FRAUD

1. The seller does not send anything voluntarily, nor does he provide a tracking number
2. The Seller provides the tracking number only after the Buyer sends a reminder or expresses concern about the non-receipt of the order.
3. The buyer receives a shipment from a sender other than the Seller and with other inadequate content (often it is a gift watch worth 1-2 dollars) - but with a tracking number consistent with the tracking number provided by the Seller
4. The buyer submits a claim to paypal for not receiving the ordered goods.
5. Paypal asks the Seller for clarification
6. Paypal informs the buyer that the Seller has agreed to return the money paid
7. Paypal states that this is a claim of "non-conformity of the goods received with the order" and therefore the Buyer will receive a refund when the Seller receives the return. goods sent by mistake. which the Buyer should send back to China at his own expense.
8. The buyer informs Paypal that the shipment he received (allegedly by mistake) is not worth the cost of sending it to China - usually it is goods worth 1-3 dollars, while the cost of sending back to China is, for example, from Poland around $ 65 .
9. Paypal dismisses the Buyer's objections, at the same time claiming that these are the "Buyer Protection Principles", that in accordance with these rules, if the Buyer does not return the parcel to China, he will not receive a refund.
10. The buyer is faced with a dilemma
- if he paid less than $ 65 for the goods he did not receive, it would not be worth paying $ 65 to receive from Paypal, on a return basis, less than the cost of shipping
- if he paid for a product that he did not receive more than the cost of shipping, he wonders why, being defrauded for over $ 65, he must lose at least $ 65 before Paypal decides whether to refund him the money paid earlier
11. Most of the deceived Buyers give up their claims and accept the loss;
12. Paypal payments & Unilone Trade Company <removed> share the money stolen by Unilone
13. The criminal practice continues.

The blame for these events and the losses for these losses lies with Paypal, which failed to act to break this practice and prevent it from being continued by its own user, or by its successors and followers.

I am writing this post in a state of necessity in order to warn people unaware of the mechanism of the crime. I invite all victims to contact me on my facebook page such as my nickname.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.