THE PAYPAL Stole my money.And restricts my personal right!

GAbrepotter
Contributor
Contributor

I bought from gearbest 2 pcs scam phones:

https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009438273180.html?wid=1433363&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium...

I opened a paypal cases.Every case final result:return and refund.

I updated my case with tracking information,after 10 days the paypal close my case:"We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). The decision was made because we did not receive a response from you with supporting details for the case."
HOW I CAN ANSWER,IF NOT ARRIVE ANY LETTER FROM PAYPAL?HOW I CAN ASNWER IF THE CASE NOT ALLOW ANY ANSWER?

But not only this is my problem,every time(2 time) my return shipping refund was denied!And now,i lost my fake item,and my money,and the all shipping cost!
And my other problem about paypal:Unauthorized transactions arrive into my account.The buyer open paypal case.I refund him.And i see in my balance,that the paypal collect this transactions fees from me,without activity showing!!!!!!!!!Just gone from my balance.My balance not contain incoming transaction fees(Any fee go into the paypal,not into paypal balance)
The paypal messenger support not help!Say fake information.
I'm really thinking,that i need rent lawyer,and start national case on court.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.