cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Szwigs

Bernette38
Contributor

Szwigs

They sent me three fake wigs I  file a complaint and they closed it because I received it. But I didn't order fake wigs and the description states that the wigs are real Brazilian hair not synthetic.  I  want my refund  C12626900549677.1 

34 REPLIES 34
NGibso000
New Community Member

Re: Szwigs

I had the same issue for three wigs in one order I want a refund as well
Moody65percent
Contributor

I think ya'll should have to refund whomever y'all sold these fake things too. I also feel ya'll ls for selling **bleep** on here should be taken! Who agrees?? I want a **bleep**in full refund.
Naj2020

Yes full refund after those 3 fake wigs I returned to them. Not fair. Should close that factory and shop down

Ms_Tashaj2
Contributor

Hi I had the same issue with this awful company. The shipping address on my package is from California, but I was told to return to China. Did you experience the type of run around?
musenga
Contributor

Same for me, I took this case to the Paypal resolution center but nothing happened. The seller agreed to refund but after I have returned the fake wigs to China, which I thought was from California. Its unfortunate PayPal has not been very helpful on this case and they just ended up closing my case.

MY50BLU
New Community Member

I GOT THE SAME CRAP IN MY ORDER!!! I WANT A FULL REFUND ALSO!!!!
Ajpinks

Did you ever get a refund?
Naj2020

Never. They are Chinese cheats selling fake wigs online.

Naj2020

Yes me too .

3 fake wigs sent to me. I returned them but no refund. That's cheating.