Szwigs

Bernette38
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me three fake wigs I  file a complaint and they closed it because I received it. But I didn't order fake wigs and the description states that the wigs are real Brazilian hair not synthetic.  I  want my refund  C12626900549677.1 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Naj2020

Me too 3 fake wigs they sent me and refused to refund my money.

Login to Me Too

tonkins
New Community Member

I had the same exact issue 

Login to Me Too

Resa2
I have the same problem with 4 wigs I need my correct wigs or my money back.
Login to Me Too

BB2525
New Community Member
Same thing for me smh
Login to Me Too

BlackGal
I also order 3 wigs in one order and the hair I received is not what I saw and ordered. I received doll hair very bad experience. WW9874102250008 I'd like a full refund please you playing with people
Login to Me Too

shborders_614
Contributor
Contributor
So did anyone get their refund?
Login to Me Too

Shela39
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue they sent me three fake wigs I want my refund
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bernette38 

So did you open a dispute for non receipt of item? The seller would win if they provided a tracking number.

Why did you not open a dispute for item received but not as described? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ajpinks
Did you ever get your money back I’m in the dispute process now and I want to know if it’s even worth trying to send back
Login to Me Too

Thelmahill
I received 2 fake wigs and they are not Brazilian hair nor lace front. I received 23 inch synthetic hair and I ordered a bob and a 16 inch straight. I am still waiting on a refund. And the wigs were supposed to be from Gigi’s where did Szwigs come from?. PayPal please shut this site down they’re making you look bad.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.