Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Szwigs

New Community Member

Re: Szwigs

I had the same exact issue 

I have the same problem with 4 wigs I need my correct wigs or my money back.
Contributor

So did anyone get their refund?
Contributor

I had the same issue they sent me three fake wigs I want my refund
Esteemed Advisor

@Bernette38 

So did you open a dispute for non receipt of item? The seller would win if they provided a tracking number.

Why did you not open a dispute for item received but not as described? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Did you ever get your money back I’m in the dispute process now and I want to know if it’s even worth trying to send back

I received 2 fake wigs and they are not Brazilian hair nor lace front. I received 23 inch synthetic hair and I ordered a bob and a 16 inch straight. I am still waiting on a refund. And the wigs were supposed to be from Gigi’s where did Szwigs come from?. PayPal please shut this site down they’re making you look bad.

Others had the same message from Szwigs but after selling fake wigs, they also refused to send return labels so we use to post back but then they require tracking number from us after we have paid shipment twice.

New Community Member

USA

Two fake wigs
Contributor

I bought 3 curly human hair wigs from swigz and they shipped straight synthetic wigs...they use pics and videos to advertise and ship totally different cheap items. They hav agreed to refund, but am very unhappy as they insist i have to pay shipping fees... We need Paypal to intervene and protect future buyers from Fraud like this... Its false advertising and that's a crime, and they should take charge of shipping fees.