Sz Technology

Terryc5
Contributor
Contributor

Already many hundreds of complaints about this fraudulent company submitted to PayPal. Here is the current twist on their fraud. I ordered a polishing machine and a mini lathe in separate transactions. In one case only the polishing bands were received, no polishing machine. In the other case some minute chisels were received but no mini lathe. Their strategy is now obvious, they expect me to raise dispute with PayPal, who will advise me to return items before I might get a refund. Postage will be prohibitive and likelihood of eventually getting a refund is slim.

Thousands of complaints about this company have been submitted to PayPal over several years. PayPal appear to have disregarded complaints from their loyal customers and continue to pander to this fraudulent activity because for PayPal it is earning them millions of $’s from sz Technologies.  PayPal  are close to being fraudulent themselves and I anticipate that one day they will be investigated and will face a class action suit costing them billion of dollars

robably because PayPal makes manI anticipate than one day PayPal will be facing a class action suit with a billion dollar payout

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Terryc5 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.