Switchaclub.com

Leidy99
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ever ordered something from SWITCHACLUB.COM? If someone did, is this company legit? I ordered a playstation 4 and I started browsing their site.. my son was bugging for me to order it with his bday money. Well I noticed a lot of mispelled words and incorrect grammar was used. Also the shipping methods only listed 2 options which was $10 or $15. I seen that if item is $40 it is free standard shipping. No where did it list standard shipping in the option. Also, it says their warehouse is in CA. I am in CA also, why is there no free standard shipping for me?They have not provided me no tracking info like I am requesting. Paypal invoice shows it went to vaccumtraps.com
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

CINA16
New Community Member
I ordered one for my son's bday also. Then I noticed all the same things you did and was not given any tracking info either. Their customer service email is not valid and the phone number is a Verizon wireless number that is no longer in service. The reviews on the site said it had been created like 20 days ago and was untrustworthy. I dont know if there is any thing I can do but eat the money. My poor son is the one who found this site and we ordered it together for his bday present. I had to tell him I'm not sure if it will come. Not looking to promising. He is devastated.
Login to Me Too

Smborde
New Community Member
I was also scammed. I immediately filed a dispute one day after my order when I never received a confirmation number and attempted to contact the company. Their phone jumper is invalid and their email address was undeliverable. PayPal denied my dispute so I am now disputing with my CC company
Login to Me Too

Kimxeeb
Contributor
Contributor
Yea I just ordered something recently and been trying to find a way to do something about it I’m not even sure how I can get my money back. I bought it thinking it was a really good deal but later did some research which I should have done first!!! Finding out that the website is brand new! How can a brand new website like this have all around 5 stars and every single rating was full on 5 stars!! Should have seen the red flags.🤦‍♂️
Login to Me Too

Huynh00
Contributor
Contributor
My nephew made a purchase, and I wasn’t aware of what site he was buying it off of and I looked into it, and the poor kid was disappointed to hear that the website is not real; haaa there goes my $260, I contact PayPals resolution center, I’m hoping they could help me with this situation and if I can get my money back!
Login to Me Too

MsLiss
New Community Member
Bought the PS4 today too. Sent them an email seemed to go through. Contacted my bank they said I had to wait the 7 days before I could dispute it as a scam.
Login to Me Too

Huynh00
Contributor
Contributor
So the strangest thing happened today, I received an email from PayPal about them, and the email contained a tracking number of the “item” I bought, so either I’ll get the purchased item or receive a rock
Login to Me Too

DDvine2019
Contributor
Contributor
Was it from China post if I may ask?
Login to Me Too

Huynh00
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, China Post EMS more to be exact.
Login to Me Too

cheeky211

Mine is.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.